The truck-mounted concrete pump is widely used in the construction of buildings, bridges, tunnels and other places. All the accessories are of internationally renowned brands, with advanced system design and manufacturing process. It is the most cost-effective product among the same type of equipment in China.
1. The chassis is reliable, with strong power, excellent performance and economy.
2. The oil pump and other hydraulic system components are from German Rexroth with strong stability, reasonable layout and easy operation and maintenance.
3. The main power system adopts Deutz diesel engine, with stable and reliable performance, strong power and good fuel economy.
4. Large diameter conveying cylinder, good material suction, large pumping capacity, with positive pumping, reverse pumping, electric pumping and other functions.
5. S type directional control valve, hard alloy plates and the cutting ring, and is equipped with rubber spring. It can automatically compensate the clearance of the end face to ensure good air sealing performance.
6. Large forced air cooling device is adopted to ensure the hydraulic system of the main engine in a normal state, which is especially suitable for water shortage and cold environment.
7. Intelligent integrated control system, good man-machine interface. The main electrical components are from Schneider, Omron and other well-known brand electrical appliances, PLC programmable control system and text display, with a variety of automatic protection functions, making the system more compact, more convenient to adjust, work more reliable
8. All operations can be realized through close control and wireless remote control. Wireless remote control and control box are two sets of independent operating devices.
|Max. Pumping outlet pressure||Mpa||14/9||18/10||14/9||16/7|
|Max. vertical conveying distance||m||240||270||220||270|
Max. Horizontal Conveying Distance
|Hydraulic system type||Open loop||Open loop||Open loop||Open loop|
|Pumping system oil pressure||Mpa||32||32||32||32|
|hydraulic oil tank volume||L||500||500||500||500|
Max. Aggregate size